market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Ineffective market saga...suggestions? (long)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Todd Lister <toddlister1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Ineffective market saga...suggestions? (long)
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 11:50:26 -0500

Local newspapers like to cover local stories. Maybe solicit a little coverage. We have had  numerous articles in our daily that gave us exposure we never could have gotten with an ad, and it was free.

 Public outreach concerning the importance of locally grown food is easy in today's world. Health, taste, and $ in local economy  are points that make promotions easy and for many are big issues. Add sustainably grown and for my money there is no going to kroger.

Good luck
Todd