market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Ineffective market saga...suggestions? (long)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Ineffective market saga...suggestions? (long)
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 00:53:18 GMT

I think if it were me, I wouldn't waste my time on that market. Spend the
time working on your orchard and work on making a pick your own a viable
option. If not, can you at least get on the waiting list of the larger
market? Is it possible to do both? Large market and pick your own? When your
orchard reaches full production, that small town market may not provide
enough business for the amount of fruit you will be producing. And, if the
larger market is anything like our market, fruit of any kind is in high
demand, and is priced accordingly.
I wish you were closer to Stillwater. You and your help would be more than
welcome!
Carla
Perkins, OK

Globe Life Insurance