market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Cold Frame Advice Sought

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Shawnee Flowerfarmer <farmingflowers AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Cold Frame Advice Sought
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 14:11:33 -0600

Allan!  Too funny...I was going to say something about using heat cables; I've used these too...trying always to make a straight line out of the zig and zag of history.  (I do like to keep the old methods alive in our cultural memory just in case.  The world's so weird these days.)  Tom, you should be an innovator, do some trial and error and let us know how it goes.
Shawnee zone 5