market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Vole Salad Bar

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <clearviewfarm AT bluefrog.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Vole Salad Bar
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 09:48:10 -0800

I suppose I ought to start a new thread, since this is a take off from the Vole Salad Bar.  Lucy, you mentioned using drip tape.  Do you or anyone else have other uses for spent drip tape?  Since it was so wet last summer, I never even used the 4000+' of drip tape under my plastic mulch.  It seems like such a waste to just throw it away.  For that matter, it seems like such a waste to throw it away anytime.  How would one efficiently roll the tape up and use it again, if it is in good shape?

Thanks,
Kurt Forman
Clearview Farm
Palmyra, NY 14522