market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] drip tape (was Vole Salad Bar)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Barking Cat Farm <barkingcatfarm AT mindspring.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] drip tape (was Vole Salad Bar)
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:47:33 -0600

On Mar 1, 2010, at 12:48 PM, <clearviewfarm AT bluefrog.com> wrote:

 Do you or anyone else have other uses for spent drip tape?

I built the one somebody else mentioned that Josh Volk built and wrote about in the November-December 2009 issue of Growing For Market.  Works great, and I made it mostly out of scrap bits and pieces I already had.  I am not much of a carpenter, which is to say it is really easy to make, if you have access to GFM for the plans.

Laurie