market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] tomato storage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] tomato storage
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 23:24:27 GMT

Right now the cooler is set at about 50 degrees. That temp. seems to work
fairly well for the variety of things we are keeping in there. Okra in
particular. We had the cooler set at 38 when we had green beans and we had
some chilling injury show up on the okra. So far storing tomatoes this way
seems to work.
Carla
Perkins, OK

Click for FHA loan, $0 lender fees, low rates & approvals nationwide
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3mItjN4dqLz7ZF3QG6oicFMtUPuWC45iZIi4FMitYMzM4wqA/