market-farming - [Market-farming] Back On Laminators

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Back On Laminators
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 10:50:53 -0400

We were talking about laminators a while back and I was curious if any had any experience with this:

http://www.aldi.us/us/html/offers/2867_5815_ENU_HTML.htm? WT.mc_id=2008-07-24-23-05

Crofton® 9" Electric Laminator

I laminate price tags and photos and that is about it so I am wondering of something like this would work well enough (and long enough). I am wagering "You get what you pay for" but I was simply curious if anyone else had used the same device.

Cheers!

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio