market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] tomato storage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] tomato storage
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 23:43:02 GMT

I should have mentioned that after picking we bring the tomatoes in the house
to cool down. Then into the water, and back in the house to ripen up, and
then into the cooler. If you put a field hot tomato in cold water they will
split like crazy. We sure move tomatoes around a lot. I'd like to find a
easier way to deal with that.
Carla
Perkins, OK and heat index of 104.

Visit the Big Apple. Click here for information on vacation packages and
tickets.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3nK3rptVUTvFFN02eNxIrk8dlH0yoSfGoa3JPPkaIRjCw2h2/