market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] "Market Money"

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bill Bradshaw" <billbradshaw AT hughes.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] "Market Money"
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 11:13:49 -0600

Mark is your market a Texas certified farmers market?
If so the Texas WIC program works the same way. They have WIC cards that can only be used at a Texas certified
farmers market. I am sure Willie will have more information on this, he sells at the markets (I don't) I just know about it.
Bill in Texas
----- Original Message ----- From: "TxBeeFarmer" <TxBeeFarmer AT HotPop.com>