market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Grower Only Farmers Markets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Catherine S" <farmerwantabe AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Grower Only Farmers Markets
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:43:33 -0600

Alan, Gail Hayden from the California Farmers' Markets Association was our keynote speaker this past weekend at the Tennessee State Farmers' Market Association Forum. She invited us to go to their website at www.CAfarmersmkts.com and use their rules and regulations and applications if we wanted to. They have specific rules concerning resellers. She presented a very informative program on developing and building farmers markets and increasing sales at Farmers Markets. Hope you all can hear her speak sometime.

Looks like you have already received alot of sites and advice, hope this might help you also.

Catherine

Flying S Farms

Woodbury TN