market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Subscription fee

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: rjweeks70 AT comcast.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Subscription fee
  • Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 22:22:03 +0000

It's really easy to set up a recurring subscription with Paypal - it can be
any duration you want - weekly, yearly, etc. Paypal doesn't charge you
anything for the service. Our local wireless internet co-op uses it to
collect monthly access fees.

I'd gladly pay a small amount - preferrably on a quarterly or yearly basis -
for access to this list. The collected knowledge here is worth it especially
for us beginning folks.

Roger Weeks