market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: Subscription fee

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mark A Abner <wizard1 AT kih.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: Subscription fee
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 10:09:54 -0400

Howdy Folks

I know I am a new comer here but I am gonna ope my trap anyhow : ) What
is this talk about subsciption to the list? Yahoo doesnt charge for the list
so it isnt costing anyone for it to exist and it seems to me that most of the
posters are
contrimbuting information rather than any one person being the be all and end
all of the answer to all marketfarming questions. I just dont understand the
idea that there needs to be a fee for being on the list.
I one wanted to contract a particular list member as a consultant that
would be between the two parties and much more in depth I would think than
simply posting a question to the list Also if one is paying for information
there would be a greater
expectation for greater accuracy than can probably be achived from one not on
the ground at a particular site. It just seems to me that this sort of list
is a self supporting participatory community of folks ingaged in the same
sort of activity or
business

Mark