market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] seeds in ice cubes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <bob AT bidumup.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] seeds in ice cubes
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:16:51 -0500

When the temperature is over 110 F here in Texas we use the ice tray method
for fishing. Yea, you put a treble hook in every cube and then the cat fish
go after the little bit of cool for relief, the cats usually mouth the cool
ice till the hook falls out and gets them on the lip. You get some real cool
cats that way.
Bye the way has everyone gotten the bean sheller plans? They were all sent.
Bob C