market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Poultry manure

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "marc" <marc AT aculink.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Poultry manure
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 18:27:54 -0700

I guess I should expand on this since someone might ask "what about the
water?"'

It is illegal to use hormones on poultry. Period.

No hormones are approved for the raising of turkeys or chickens. Period.

No escape clause. No loop holes. Period.

No looking the other way. No wink wink.

It is not done and hasn't been done for decades.

Marc Nameth