market-farming - Re: Organic industry vs. organic movement

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "jay gee" <jgj23 AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Organic industry vs. organic movement
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 23:56:11 +0000

Rick Williams wrote:

> No wonder you come across so extreme. My goodness. Do the majority of people
> here have such hubris?

Rick,

I'm sure you see yourself as an informed market farmer,
not subject to the fallibilities that such mortals as the
rest of us might face.

Nothing in Robert Farr's current or previous comments
has ever smacked of hubris to me. I wish I could say
the same for yours.

Yes folks, I know, you wish you could say the same
for me. ;-)

Jay Gee
not a farmer -- but interested in farming