livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Fwd:New Transporting Hay Regs

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <blademan25@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Fwd:New Transporting Hay Regs
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:54:25 -0700 (PDT)

Actually I am well aware of several farms that have
been visiting sites to wild hogs in Corona, CA - where
the Santa Ana river passes. A lot of the horse riding
stables offer horse back riding tours and many times
the wild hogs in the river bed will show aggression
towards the riders. I used to work with a dairy vet
that would tell me about how the feral hogs would come
in and chase the dairy cows.
It would not surprise me to find out they are rooting
around the fields

Be a better friend, newshound, and