livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Fwd:New Transporting Hay Regs

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen@earthlink.net>, livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Fwd:New Transporting Hay Regs
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 21:58:50 -0600

Forgive me but feral hogs sounds like hogwash to me. Who did the
investigation to come up with that? It's just hard to accept that any wild
hogs would be running around agricultural regions in California without
getting shot long ago. If that's true, so be it.

Either way, USDA cares not a bit if feedlots do it or wild hogs remain free
contaminating food crops. Either way they've done nothing to prevent future
outbreaks; they aren't given the funding.