internetworkers - [internetworkers] Raleigh needs a facelift

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Raleigh needs a facelift
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:41:01 -0400

So, what’s wrong with the tone if you play nice for years to no avail?

http://www.raleighuniversitypark.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18&p=42#p42

Chief Dolan,

While it was nice to meet you at Rotary Club of Raleigh, I am disgusted at the selective enforcement of law when it is convenient for officers as opposed to when service and protection is necessary.

If Raleigh Police Department has the time and money to send 7 cars to my house on Saturday after the next door neighbor illegal off campus fraternities attempted to retaliate and have me arrested for trespassing and damage to property, Raleigh Police Department had better learn to respond to my call at 2:30 AM on a weeknight when the neighbors are violating the noise ordinance and engaging in underage drinking outside on their front porch.

What I have seen is a pathetic waste of my tax dollars and flagrant disrespect toward the tax-paying citizens.

It is all too clear that the City of Raleigh is more interested in prosecuting the Barrel Monster than in serving and protecting.

At this juncture, I have no interest in serving on any committee or in helping the City of Raleigh or the Raleigh Police Department.

Regards,

Jim Ray