internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] cell phone recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Cristóbal Palmer" <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] cell phone recommendations
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:45:21 -0500

It's a flip, so the keypad isn't the problem. The problem is that the
camera button is on the side of the phone, so when the phone is
closed...

No, there's not a way that I've found to lock the camera button.

-CMP

On 2/1/07, Scott Lundgren <internetworkers AT capitalfellow.com> wrote:

On Feb 1, 2007, at 2:59 PM, Cristóbal Palmer wrote:

> Note: I have a Sony Ericsson Z520a that
> constantly takes pictures of the insides of my pockets. :(

Before the iPhone bomb was dropped I had looked at that phone as a
replacement. Does it not have a keylock feature?

- SL

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

Cristóbal M. Palmer
UNC-CH SILS Student -- ils.unc.edu/~cmpalmer
TriLUG Vice Chair
"There are many roads to enlightenment, and thus many roads back to
the One True Debian" --crimsun