internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] cell phone recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: <scott AT scottboggsdesign.com>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] cell phone recommendations
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 13:47:02 -0500

I use Verizon and like the phones they provided for free.  Me thinks it is LG VX8300.  I’ve always trusted Motorola, too.  I did not get the digital PDA phone thingie since I already have a perfectly functioning analog PDA that is wireless and doesn’t use batteries (Parker ball point pen and pad of paper).

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President

Neuse River Networks