internetworkers - [internetworkers] cell phone recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott Boggs" <scott AT scottboggsdesign.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] cell phone recommendations
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 13:32:04 -0500

Hey folks,

My wife and I are about to leap into the twenty-first century and finally get cellphones. I don't need a phone with a lot of functionality, but would like one with good sound and an intuitive, reasonably well designed UI.

Can anyone recommend phones worth considering and also what providers do folks recommend (or not recommend)?

Thanks all.
Scott

--
www.scottboggsdesign.com