internetworkers - [internetworkers] spam filtering service recommendations?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] spam filtering service recommendations?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:50:46 -0400

I've been using spamcop.net for years now, but for the umpteenth time they've lost days worth of my email, and I've had it with them. When the service was working it was great, but I can no longer afford to have my business email lost.

Yes, I've tried putting spam assassin on the server, and haven't been happy with it, and certainly don't want the hassles of administrating it. I'm supposed to be running a company, not messing with spam- filter settings!

So, if anyone could recommend an alternative spam-filtering service I'd appreciate it.

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Birdseye Maple 12-String Chapman Stick #499
Chapel Hill, NC