internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Job posting at i-net site?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Job posting at i-net site?
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:05:48 -0400

Hey Paul --

I just ran thru the jobboard code and that of the index page in the jobboard/ directory. It appears that all job board submissions go thru one of our trusty web masters and it could be very possible that that person is on vacation or just away from email right now.

I've forwarded this to the people who could approve your post and hopefully it will appear in the next day or so. I also posted a test job just in case. We will get it fixed as soon as possible. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thanks!
dave m.