internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] spam filtering service recommendations?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Brian Godfrey <bjgodfrey AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] spam filtering service recommendations?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:27:57 -0400

Michael,

For my personal email I use pobox.com.  I've had my account there for 6 years now.  They have some great anti-spam as I might get one piece of spam every 3 or 4 days.

I work for GFI which makes anti-spam software which you install on servers.

http://www.gfi.com/mes/

Not sure if you want to go in that direction though.