internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] whiteboard

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger D." <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: "'internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] whiteboard
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 13:14:52 -0400

Absolutely. It's just white Melomine AFAIK. A lot of woodworkers
have done this in their shops for a whiteboard surface. It is
really cheap, just about throwaway once it gets really crappy
looking. I think you can get some thicker stuff if you want
something more substantial. Fire up that table saw!
Roger (in RTP)