homestead - Re: [Homestead] Portable saw mill

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Portable saw mill
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:45:27 -0500

On Oct 3, 2007, at 8:41 AM, Don Bowen KI6DIU wrote:

That is how I make most decisions involving numbers. A quick spread sheet
will allow you to see the results of various ideas and changes.

So you have the knowledge and the interest. How about you be the list home sawmill analyzer?

We could start with a modest mill, about five thousand dollars, I think.

Rob, you did some work on this, didn't you?

Btw, I do monitor the milling list.