homestead - Re: [Homestead] Off grid living

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Off grid living
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 18:41:42 -0500

On Oct 2, 2007, at 12:46 PM, Don Bowen KI6DIU wrote:

By the way Gene, you will like this quote from segment 4. "Spending a day
with your portable sawmill is a lot like playing"

My balance is toward getting one. After the dollar investment, it needs to produce a substantial amount of usable wood. Serious physical work, not just play. Unless one is just doing it for film.

Btw, I watched all ten clips. Thanks for the connection.