homestead - [Homestead] Off grid living

  • From: Don Bowen KI6DIU <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Off grid living
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 10:30:52 -0700

From another list
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1GdRbhWReY>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1GdRbhWReY

That is very good showing warts and all of setting yourself up off the grid. I do like the idea of a compound of small special purpose buildings. My admiration and respect for Les Stroud just went up several notches. I try to limit myself to as little TV as possible but his show Survivorman has become one I will watch. My grandson really like watching his program if only to see what bug Les will eat next.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com