freetds - Re: [freetds] osql and isql -- how to test ODBC config?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Tony Esposito <Tony.Esposito AT region10.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Tony Esposito <Tony.Esposito AT region10.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] osql and isql -- how to test ODBC config?
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 21:55:17 +0000

More interesting stuff...
Viewing Sybase Central, the Sybase DBA tool, shows that I have an active
connection when I use isql. In other words, I am making a successful
connection to the database with the config I have but for some reason not
returning rows (or not able to see table due to privs). Yet 'help' can see
the system catalog tables and return information about the tables I want to
select from...