freetds - Re: [freetds] unixodbc: no ??

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Sergio NNX <sfhacker AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] unixodbc: no ??
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 17:48:10 +0100

What we discovered was that unixODBC overwrites several SQL header files when
you run 'make install'. Later on, you want to build another application, such
as: freeTDS or OpenLDAP (which makes use of SQL header files), and then you
get a lot of problems. I raised this issue several months ago but nothing has
changed since then!