freetds - [freetds] Problem cross compiling for iPhone (iOS 4)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Xander Maas <xjmaas AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Problem cross compiling for iPhone (iOS 4)
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 09:37:04 +0100

Hi all,

I have resolved my previous question, I just had to intercept NULL returned
values (e.g. empty columns....)

Now I am trying to rebuild the library (only the libraries) for iOS 4. When
I run configure, it gives me an error it cannot run test commands when cross
compiling.

It seems it is giving me an error when testing for __int64. is this normal
behavior? I have tried to include the config.log at the end of this mail,
but the logfile was to large. You can get the logfile from
http://www.xjmaas.nl/config_log.txt for those who wish to look at it.

Regards,

Xander Maas