freetds - Re: [freetds] Problem cross compiling for iPhone (iOS 4)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Xander Maas <xjmaas AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Problem cross compiling for iPhone (iOS 4)
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 17:40:51 +0100

Hi,

For what I have seen, it is giving me the error when trying to figure out the
length for __int64. I think this might be the problem as it gives me a length
of 0 for __int64.

The code does compile fine when building it for Mac OS X (i386 and X86_64) nd
for the simulator. (which is native i386).

But I'll give it a try when I am at work tomorrow.

Regards,

Xander