freetds - Re: [freetds] Problem cross compiling for iPhone (iOS 4)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Xander Maas <xjmaas AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Problem cross compiling for iPhone (iOS 4)
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 16:08:36 +0100

Hi,

I am using the following command to run configure:

./configure --disable-shared
--prefix=/Users/xjmaas/Desktop/FreeTDS_iOS/DEV_BUILD --disable-server
--disable-odbc --disable-pool --host=arm-apple-darwin9

And this is the error i get on stderr/stdout (console/terminal):

configure:19642: error: cannot run test program while cross compiling
See `config.log' for more details.

Regards,

Xander