freetds - Re: [freetds] Timed out getting through CVS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Timed out getting through CVS
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:25:45 -0400

entropy AT freetds.org wrote:

> > The documentation at http://www.freetds.org/userguide/packages.htm
> > appears to have out of date information for CVS. I think
> > "cvs.sourceforge.net" needs to be updated to
> > "freetds.cvs.sourceforge.net" in both commands.
> >

> I haven't seen any response to this and the web page is still wrong.

OK, it's fixed now. It was right in userguide.sgml and (consequently) in
the snapshot.

> I forget, is there a way I can update it myself?

No, not unless you want to be the webmaster. ;-) The best you could do
was update the UG in the 0.64 branch in CVS. Then I'd regenerate and
repost the HTML. But in this case 30 seconds with vi was easier.

Thanks for persisting.