freetds - Re: [freetds] Timed out getting through CVS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: entropy AT freetds.org
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Timed out getting through CVS
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:20:24 -0400

ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT wrote:
entropy AT freetds.org wrote:

The documentation at http://www.freetds.org/userguide/packages.htm appears to have out of date information for CVS. I think "cvs.sourceforge.net" needs to be updated to "freetds.cvs.sourceforge.net" in both commands.

I haven't seen any response to this and the web page is still wrong.

I forget, is there a way I can update it myself?

You can update pages using CVS and tell James to update on site

Thanks Freddy. It looks like you already made the necessary changes to userguide.sgml in August.

Jim, would you please push it out to the live web site?

--
Cheers,
entropy