freetds - Re: [freetds] Timed out getting through CVS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: entropy AT freetds.org
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Timed out getting through CVS
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 19:53:38 -0400

entropy AT freetds.org wrote:

The documentation at http://www.freetds.org/userguide/packages.htm appears to have out of date information for CVS. I think "cvs.sourceforge.net" needs to be updated to "freetds.cvs.sourceforge.net" in both commands.

I haven't seen any response to this and the web page is still wrong.

I forget, is there a way I can update it myself?

--
Cheers,
entropy