freetds - [freetds] Timed out getting through CVS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Benny Mulligan" <benny.mulligan AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Timed out getting through CVS
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 11:59:45 -0400

Hello. I've read through the lists and can't find anything about errors
when installing FreeTDS through CVS. I am timing out at this step:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous AT cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/freetds login

I hit enter when I am prompted for a password as the docs say that there is
no password. Am I doing this wrong or is the cvs server not being used any
longer?

Thanks for any help.

Ben