freetds - Re: sybperl (was format of "interfaces")

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: sybperl (was format of "interfaces")
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 15:29:38 -0500 (EST)

Ok, I've built Sybperl 2.10 with Perl 5.005_02, most of the test failed
but I was able to run a small script (appended to this message). It
mysteriously core dumped on exit, but otherwise looked ok.

Give the script a try and let me know.

Brian

dbtest.pl:

#!/usr/local/bin/perl

require 'sybperl.pl';
use Sybase::DBlib;

$dbproc = &dblogin("guest", "sybase", "JDBC");
&dbcmd($dbproc, "select name from sysusers");
&dbsqlexec($dbproc);
dbresults($dbproc);
$i=1;
while(@dd = &dbnextrow($dbproc,1))