freetds - Re: sybperl (was format of "interfaces")

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: sybperl (was format of "interfaces")
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 23:04:28 -0500 (EST)

Ok, I'm going to try to build sybperl this weekend off the latest sources.
It's been a while since I did it, as I recall all the tests fail then but
I was able to use the resulting module.

The error confuses me, it used to be that you had to use an IP addreess,
but the lastest sources should have fixed that.

Sybperl is somewhat difficult to debug, so don't hold your breath, but
I'll see what I can do.

Brian