freetds - Re: sybperl (was format of "interfaces")

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Tom <tom AT sdf.com>
  • To: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • Cc: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: sybperl (was format of "interfaces")
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 14:50:34 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 26 Nov 1998, Brian Bruns wrote:

> The easiest is of course just to grab one of the example servers and
> change the name, host and port :)

Not really. I was getting a "Can't assign requested address" testing
sybperl-2.10. I thought it might be an "interfaces" config error.

The version of sybperl that is mentioned in the FAQ is not available. I
got sybperl-2.10 to build properly by commenting out a few calls that
FreeTDS doesn't have. Howerver, all tests fail.

> Hope this helps
>
> Brian

Tom