corpus-paul - RE: [Corpus-Paul] Question on Jewish traditions/suffering

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Jill and Dale Walker <jilldale AT rcn.com>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Corpus-Paul] Question on Jewish traditions/suffering
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 21:20:11 -0500

A Greek perspective can be brought to bear courtesy of
chapter 3 of Gregory Riley, One Jesus, Many Christs.
I know the question is about Jewish sources, but I found
this chapter one of the most interesting and suggestive
things I've read in a long time. The material there in fact
problematizes an exclusively Jewish approach to the topic.

Dale Walker
Chicago