corpus-paul - RE: [Corpus-Paul] Question on Jewish traditions/suffering

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Billy Evans" <Biblewje AT comcast.net>
  • To: "Corpus-Paul" <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Corpus-Paul] Question on Jewish traditions/suffering
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:50:07 -0500

I second Jeff's suggestion and nomination: Dr. Sarason introduced this work
to me during my doctorate at Hebrew Union in Cincinnati not just because I
was/am a Christian but because of the book's own merits. Thanks Jeff for
reminding me and others of Levenson's 'beloved' book.

Billy Evans: eternal student and searcher still (unfortunately for my wife
who gains two PhT degrees 'putting Hubby through school(s)')
Doctorate HUC in rabbinics and DSS and
writing dissertation on antilanguage within Jewish traditions and the 4th
Gospel and Epistles at N. of So. Africa.