compostteas - [Compostteas] Re: Compostteas pump

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: Dave Robison <drobison AT teleport.com>
  • To: compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Compostteas] Re: Compostteas pump
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 09:06:33 -0700

At 08:30 AM 6/2/02 -0400, Daniel wrote:
I went for 3 of the Tetratec Deep Water pumps (DW96) as they
almost gave me as much power as the small sweet water linear piston pump
(SL22) but for less than half the price.

I am looking for a piston pump. Can you tell me where to locate info on Sweetwater? Is there a website? Anyone else have suggestions for a small and affordable piston pump?

Dave Robison