cc-sampling - Re: [cc-sampling] name change

cc-sampling AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of the Creative Commons Sampling license (or license option)

  • From: "Christopher M. Kelty" <ckelty AT rice.edu>
  • To: cc-sampling AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-sampling] name change
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 17:18:31 -0500

sorry everyone, my apologies. I really didn't intend my message to be
so inflammatory. Of all my lists, for some reason this one seems to
be most impervious to my over-developed sense of collegial sarcasm. I
guess I thought that the debate and deliberation was over here, and so
I felt the complaining was misplaced...but it appears I'm quite wrong
on that count. So it's probably best if I take the proffered advice
and let the wheels of democracy grind on without me.

in hasty retreat,
ck