cc-sampling - Re: [cc-sampling] name change

cc-sampling AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of the Creative Commons Sampling license (or license option)

  • From: David <david AT locarecords.com>
  • To: cc-sampling AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-sampling] name change
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 22:23:01 +0100

I have been somewhat critical of the way the project proceeded in terms of legitimacy and deliberation and this confirms my fears. Talk about the whole design and ideas all you like but in the end you will be over-ruled by the all-seeing all-knowing wisdom of the CC mandarins.

Consultation? Talk to musicians? Pssh!

Much quicker and easier to meet in smokey back-rooms where real decisions are made.

David

----

http://www.locarecords.com