cc-sampling - Re: [cc-sampling] name?

cc-sampling AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of the Creative Commons Sampling license (or license option)

  • From: Cory Doctorow <cory AT eff.org>
  • To: Rob Coli <darwin AT saturn5.com>
  • Cc: cc-sampling AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-sampling] name?
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:03:18 -0700

Derivative works are also permitted under the existing CC licenses.

On Saturday, September 13, 2003, at 12:00 PM, Rob Coli wrote:

(Originally suggested in private mail, because I'm bashful :)

The Derivative License?

Seems like what we're talking about here is derivative works, or does that
have a specific legal meaning which we are hoping to avoid?

=dar[ob]win

--
I'm good at video games, and bad at everything else.
That's why I wish life were more like a video game. -- phillip j. fry