cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Granularity on non-commercial restrictions

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: drew Roberts <zotz AT 100jamz.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Granularity on non-commercial restrictions
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:35:12 -0500

Again,

I suggest we all do an experiment. Just give up on the NC option and be done
with it. In a year or two, evaluate your situation and see if you are doing
OK. BY-SA is about right for me.

I wouldn't mind a variation that called for like licenses in compilations,
but
I have not thought of the issues that could cause.

---
http://www.ourmedia.org/node/85937
Tings - a BY-SA novel in progress.

--