cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Granularity on non-commercial restrictions

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: drew Roberts <zotz AT 100jamz.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Granularity on non-commercial restrictions
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:48:58 -0500

It has been a long time now and we are still waiting for comfortable
clarification of NC.

I think the better approach for the time being is to create, encourage, and
fund BY-SA works so that you can not worry about the answer that is so slow
in arriving.

Two links to get you started:

http://www.ourmedia.org/node/85937
http://www.ourmedia.org/user/17145