cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Notes from Last Friday's Informal Lunch - May 11th

  • From: "Mr. Pindar Wong" <pindar AT pacific.net.hk>
  • To: Catharina Maracke <catharina AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Notes from Last Friday's Informal Lunch - May 11th
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:53:56 +0800

Dear Catharina,

Excellent and please let us know the conclusions of your discussions with Prof. Yahong Li and Yat Siu.

Thanks,

p.

On May 17, 2007, at 1:25 AM, Catharina Maracke wrote:

Dear all,

thank you very much for the update and the minutes of the meeting! Its great news that Laikwan Pang could attend as well!

As many of you already know, I am in contact with Prof. Yahong Li and we are discussing details. Please understand, that the decision to take over responsibility for a CC project might need careful consideration. I will also meet with Yat Siu in Berlin next week to talk about the next steps.

Best wishes,

Catharina