cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Notes from Last Friday's Informal Lunch - May 11th

  • From: Catharina Maracke <catharina AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Jon Phillips <jon AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Notes from Last Friday's Informal Lunch - May 11th
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 11:14:07 +0200

Dear all,

I will try to make it and attend wikimania in early August as well, but will finally arrange my schedule after this years iSummit. There might also be an opportunity for me to be in Asia in September. As Jon said, waiting for his or my presence in Hong Kong should not hold up the process of the license porting.

All the best,

Catharina